Topic: Re: Geometry - Sample Tasks
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jul 20, 2008 5:20 PM

Rishana Bloom

RE: Quick Survey--2 Questions
att1.html (1.7 K)

Don't worry about it. The username and/or password is messed up.

Thanks anyway!

From: rishanabloom@hotmail.com
To: nysmathab@mathforum.org
Subject: Quick Survey--2 Questions
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:08:06 +0000

I just made a quick survey using Fathom statistical software. If you could just answer the questions (you don't even have to answer truthfully), I would really appreciate it. (It is only 2 questions-name and birth month).

To take the survey, go to survey.keypress.com . Your username will be 080623project and your password is tsf123 and click on the Birth Month survey.

Thanks a bunch,
Rishana Bloom

With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you. Connect on the go.