Topic: MATH CONTENT SPECIALTY TEST
Replies: 19   Last Post: Mar 18, 2013 1:23 PM

Mghita@aol.com

Re: MATH CONTENT SPECIALTY TEST
att1.html (1.4 K)

Yes, I am available. Please give me a call at 718-445-6938 Mircea Ghita

-----Original Message-----
From: Pepper1 <annette2006@verizon.net>
To: amtnys@mathforum.org
Sent: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:06 am
Subject: Re: MATH CONTENT SPECIALTY TEST

Will you be holding a prep course for the August Math CST? I am a new teacher
(Elem. Ed), who was recently excessed. I would like to pass the Math CST so I
can apply for a Supplemental Cert in Math (7th - 12th), then I will be a more
desirable candidate.

I haven't taken a Math class in 15 - 20 years and I don't remember any of my HS
math!!!! Please help! I need a job for Sept and I MUST PASS THE MATH CST.

Annette