Topic: quadprog too slow
Replies: 14   Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 10:09 AM

Min

Re: quadprog too slow

Hi All,

I'm facing almost exactly the same problem.
Therefore I would like to try out clpmex as well.
I wonder should I download the file from
"http://control.ee.ethz.ch/~hybrid/cplexint.msql"?
And do I need to download the cplex library from http://www.ilog.com/ as well?
I tried to use the mex file directly but failed (libstdc++.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory).
Any suggestions and pointers will be a great help for me.

Best,
MS