Topic: quadprog too slow
Replies: 14   Last Post: Nov 28, 2012 10:09 AM

Min

Re: quadprog too slow

Hi Johan,

Clpmex seems to need a license. Therefore, bpmpdmex might be the only free option for large-scale sparse QP problems.
However, the bpmpdmex that I downloaded only has a pre-compiled 32bit linux version.
Do you know how to compile bpmpdmex for a 64bit linux machine? The reason I can'y compile it is because I do not find the source code of bpmpd and any documents on using bpmpdlib.

Best,
-MS