Topic: Matlab doesn't start (only start screens shows)
Replies: 16   Last Post: Sep 17, 2015 5:48 AM

Re: Matlab doesn't start (only start screens shows)

On Aug 30, 9:42 pm, ricebowl1...@gmail.com wrote:
> Alot of these links are down, so ill post a text version of the
> solution.
> 1) open control panel>system>advanced>envirionmental variables
> 2) click new under your username varaibles
> 3) name it MATLAB_RESERVE_LO and set it to 0
> 4) logout and back in, start matlab (it will work :o)

Ten thousand thanks! I was unable to run Matlab 7.5.0 (R2007b) on my
Windows XP machine (with an Intel Core 2 Duo), and these instructions
finally got it running.