Topic: fruit and vegetable Recognition
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 1, 2013 9:18 AM

Walter Roberson

Re: fruit and vegetable Recognition

Moi Toi wrote:

> i am a final year student of engineering doing my project on image processsing which is
> "fruit and vegetable Recognition ".

Good luck. That is a problem that humans struggle with.

Tomatoes are legally vegetables in the USA:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomato#Fruit_or_vegetable.3F

Carrots are legally fruit in the EU:

http://timworstall.typepad.com/timworstall/2004/05/carrots_are_fru.html

--
.signature note: I am now avoiding replying to unclear or ambiguous postings.
Please review questions before posting them. Be specific. Use examples of what you mean,