Topic: MATLAB SOURCE CODE FOR JPEG2000
Replies: 18   Last Post: Oct 15, 2010 9:15 PM

Walter Roberson

Re: MATLAB SOURCE CODE FOR JPEG2000

John D'Errico wrote:
> "Anh Nguyen Tuan" <anhnt.info@yahoo.com> wrote in message <ggfnte$ona$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
>> i would also like to have a copy of the source code for JPEG2000 on
>> matlab, kindly send it to me via my email (anhnt.info@yahoo.com)

> Here it is. I've attached the entire source code for
> JPEG2000, as well as JPEG3001 and the world
> peace code too, in case you need it. They are
> all attached to this note

John, didn't you get the JPEG3001a fix yet? One of those 56's should have been
a 57.

--
.signature note: I am now avoiding replying to unclear or ambiguous postings.
Please review questions before posting them. Be specific. Use examples of what you mean,