Topic: Textbook for AP-Calc
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 20, 1997 9:28 AM

Stephen J. Miller

Re: Textbook for AP-Calc

At the risk of getting my head chewed off by endorsing any particular book, I
have heard favorable things about the following texts:

1) "Calculus: Concepts and Applications" by Paul Foerster (Key Curriculum
Press, 1-800-995-MATH)

2) "Calculus of a Single Variable" by Dick and Patton (PWS Publishing,
1-800-354-9706)

3) "Calculus, 5th edition" by Larson, Hostetler, and Edwards (DC Heath
Publishing, I don't have the phone number)

Steve Miller