Topic: APB: Looking for a C++ course on LI, NY this summer?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jun 18, 1997 3:20 PM

Alvar J. Garcia

APB: Looking for a C++ course on LI, NY this summer?

I was just talking to Dr. Burns, a good ol grad math prof of mine
at CW Post (LI, NY).
She teaches a summer course for graduate students in the math dept
for learning APCS material. So, please find below any info you need to
sign up for this course should you be looking for such a thing. The
enrollment currently is low, I'd like to see the course run....

Regards,

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997 wmaster@www.liunet.edu wrote:

> It is a C++ course, hopefully to prepare teachers
> for the new AP course, although I don't know exactly what the syllabus
> for that will be, so if you could get the word out it would be great. The
> course number (mth 687) and time: (Mon and Wed 5:45-8:45 pm for 5 weeks
> beginning June 30) and the text (Deitel and Deitel: C++) are all listed
> on our Math dept web page under Summer courses.

A. Jorge Garcia
Teacher/Professor Applied-Mathematics/Computer-Science Baldwin-SHS/Nassau-CC
http://freenet.buffalo.edu/~aj317
mailto:aj317@freenet.buffalo.edu
President SFF/StarTrek/Wars, Magic/NetRunner/DragonDice, Romance WWWBookClub
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/sffbookclub
mailto:sffbookclub@compuserve.com