Topic: Calculator
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 1, 1997 10:06 PM

Godwin Kotey

Re: Calculator

I have used both the TI 82 and 83. The 83 is very good with statistics
and has the capability of representing one function inters of another.
I believe the 82 is ok for calculus, but if you have the money go in for
the 83.
Godwin Kotey