Topic: Inequality Proofs
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 14, 2009 12:25 PM

Roberta Silver

RE: Inequality Proofs

We have them state them in their entirety.

________________________________

From: owner-nyshsmath@mathforum.org on behalf of KQuattrone@alli.wnyric.org
Sent: Wed 1/14/2009 10:23 AM
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org; nysmsmath@mathforum.org
Subject: Inequality Proofs

We are completing inequality proofs and the question is? For stating the
reasons, are you letting the students use Addition Postulate for
Inequalities, Exterior Angle of Inequality Theorem, The Hinge Theorem, etc.
or are you making the students state them in their entirety? I've been
doing the latter.

Ken

*
*