Topic: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jun 23, 2012 10:20 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion

"Ahmed Hakim" <general_ahmed@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can I use the Matlab NN toolbox to create a Net
> then Convert the resulting m file into C Code to be implemented as C code
> on PIC microcontroller using PIC C ??????????

Not directly. You could create a network in MATLAB, then use GENSIM to
convert it to a Simulink model. I've never tried compiling a Simulink model
created by GENSIM using the code generation or embedded target tools, but I
don't know of any reason why it wouldn't work.

Steve Lord