Topic: NOTE SUBMISSION
Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 22, 2009 4:22 PM

Noone

Re: NOTE SUBMISSION

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:46:58 EST, Shahram Zafary
<shahram_zafary@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dear Sir;
>
>I have found out a single term formula for approximating the circumference of ellipse and I hope to print, and publish it. This formula is very simple and accurate.
>I will be grateful if you help and guide me about it.
>Sincerely:
>
>Shahram zafary
>Semnan, Iran

If you have not already done so, I suggest you look at the material at
the following link to see if your formula improves upon previous work
on this subject.
<http://home.att.net/~numericana/answer/ellipse.htm#elliptic>