Topic: Fw: SED Grades 3-8 Assessment Survey
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 23, 2009 8:13 AM

Sohal, Dharminder

RE: Fw: SED Grades 3-8 Assessment Survey
att1.html (10.6 K)
~WRD000.jpg (0.8 K)

I wasn't able to open any of those attachments. I wonder if I am the
only one. Can you please resend it or send the link as an attachment.

Dan Sohal

From: owner-amtnys@mathforum.org [mailto:owner-amtnys@mathforum.org] On
Behalf Of Grace Wilkie
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 9:46 PM
To: nyselmath@mathforum.org
Cc: amtnys@mathforum.org; nyscollmath@mathforum.org;
nysmhs@mathforum.org; nysmmn@mathforum.org; nysmsmath@mathforum.org;
Subject: Re: Fw: SED Grades 3-8 Assessment Survey

To all,

Here is an update on the Geometry regents procedure and about the use of
rulers for grades 3-8.

As always,

Grace Wilkie

To: SCDN@listserv.nysed.gov
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:04:16 -0500
Subject: Please share!

Please share the attached memos with your staff.

Procedures for Administering the June 2009 Regents Examination in
Geometry, and

Rulers and Protractors for the Grades 3-8 Mathematics Tests

David Abrams
Assistant Commissioner
Office for Standards, Assessment & Reporting
NYS Education Department
Room 675 EBA
Albany, NY 12234
518-473-7880 (Phone)
518-473-7737 (Fax)

2 attachments - Download all attachments

Geometry PLM FINAL for DA sig 090212.pdf
980K View Download

59K View Download

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Bob Hazen <robertjhazen@verizon.net>

Sent: Fri 2/6/2009 3:32 PM
Subject: Survey Concerning Grades 3-8 Testing Program

Colleagues ~

The Board of Regents is considering making changes to the Grades 3-8
testing program starting with the 2010-11 school year. To inform their
policy discussion, the Board would like to gather input from the field
regarding certain aspects of these tests. Please take a few minutes to
complete the survey linked below and submit it to us no later than
February 27, 2009.

So we can receive as much feedback as possible from all New Yorkers,
please circulate this e-mail widely to all parents, educators,
employers, and other members of your school, district, and community.

Thank you for helping the Department shape New York State's testing

David Abrams
Assistant Commissioner
Office for Standards, Assessment & Reporting
New York State Education Department
Room 675 EBA
Albany, NY 12234