Topic: Fw: SED Grades 3-8 Assessment Survey
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 23, 2009 8:13 AM

Sohal, Dharminder

RE: Fw: SED Grades 3-8 Assessment Survey
att1.html (10.6 K)
~WRD000.jpg (0.8 K)

Greetings,

I wasn't able to open any of those attachments. I wonder if I am the
only one. Can you please resend it or send the link as an attachment.

Thanks,

Dan Sohal

From: David Abrams <DABRAMS@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
To: SCDN@listserv.nysed.gov
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:04:16 -0500
Subject: Please share!

Please share the attached memos with your staff.

Procedures for Administering the June 2009 Regents Examination in
Geometry, and

Rulers and Protractors for the Grades 3-8 Mathematics Tests

David Abrams
Assistant Commissioner
Office for Standards, Assessment & Reporting
NYS Education Department
Room 675 EBA
Albany, NY 12234
518-473-7880 (Phone)
518-473-7737 (Fax)

2 attachments - Download all attachments

Geometry PLM FINAL for DA sig 090212.pdf
980K View Download

MathematicsToolsMemo.pdf
59K View Download

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Bob Hazen <robertjhazen@verizon.net>