The Math Forum

Topic: Is FinallyFast.com Any Good?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 28, 2009 6:10 AM

Jonathan Groves

From: Kaplan University, Argosy University, Florida Institute of Technology
Registered: 8/18/05
Re: Is FinallyFast.com Any Good?

> And I doubt the problems are caused by me
> trying to use too much stuff on the computer at once
> because virtually all these problems occured when I
> was just browsing the Internet with nothing else
> opened (in this afternoon's case, I had Notepad open
> to type a response for sci.math, but that was all
> that
> was running besides Internet Explorer).
> I am baffled right now and would like this problem
> fixed so that I can teach online without worrying
> about this computer suddenly freezing up on me.

I forgot to mention that I had Yahoo messenger running
too. I usually do because I didn't figure out till just
now how to exit it. Beforehand, I thought there was
no way to have it installed without it running
virtually nonstop while the computer is on and the
Internet connection working. I will try to have this
thing running less often; maybe it will help some.