The Math Forum

Topic: Is FinallyFast.com Any Good?
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 28, 2009 6:10 AM

Cary

Re: Is FinallyFast.com Any Good?

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:09:23 EST, Jonathan Groves <JGroves@Kaplan.edu>
wrote:

[snip]
>By the way, I used Symantec Antivirus to scan the
>computer, and it revealed nothing. But the one person
>who has responded so far said that he's found malware on
>his computer that antivirus software didn't detect.

[snip]

If you want to run some more online scans (you said Symantec didn't
find anything), here are some additional sites:

Trend Micro
<http://housecall.trendmicro.com/>

Panda Security
<http://www.pandasecurity.com/homeusers/solutions/activescan/>