Topic: How to add the solver's option in Simulink's s-function
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 1, 2015 4:32 AM

Re: How to add the solver's option in Simulink's s-function

On 2?24?, ??9?11?, "CSB" <cbrund...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Did you ever solve this issue?
> I'm also interested in being able to set the ode options in a simulink model.

I don't know whether it works, I multiply the mass matrix in the s-
function 's derivative function output, since I guess the s-functionn
may use the derivate step by step to solve the ode equation, until now
I have not found any way to add the ode option yet