Topic: How to add the solver's option in Simulink's s-function
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 1, 2013 4:53 AM

workaholic

Re: How to add the solver's option in Simulink's s-function

On 2?24?, ??9?11?, "CSB" <cbrund...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Did you ever solve this issue?
>
> I'm also interested in being able to set the ode options in a simulink model.

I don't know whether it works, I multiply the mass matrix in the s-
function 's derivative function output, since I guess the s-functionn
may use the derivate step by step to solve the ode equation, until now
I have not found any way to add the ode option yet