Topic: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Replies: 71   Last Post: Apr 11, 2009 9:24 PM

Jack Markan

Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory

On Mar 19, 12:29 pm, amy666 <tommy1...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jesse wrote :

> > with ZFC.

> > > You should _really_ learn not to talk about things
> > you
> > > know nothing about! It is simply not true that
> > we've
> > > proved ZFC inconsistent in ZFC.
> >              ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >     I think you mean "consistent".

> no he didnt.

Yes, he did. He was disagreeing with the statement "we proved [that
ZFC is consistent] in ZFC."

MoeBlee

Date Subject Author
2/12/09
Read Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Student of Math
2/12/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
lwalke3@lausd.net
2/13/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
David C. Ullrich
2/13/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Student of Math
2/13/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/16/09
Read the usual lies about me
amy666
2/20/09
Read Re: the usual lies about me
hagman
2/16/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Student of Math
2/17/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
David C. Ullrich
2/18/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Student of Math
2/18/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Jack Markan
2/19/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
David C. Ullrich
2/19/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
amy666
2/20/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
David C. Ullrich
2/22/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
amy666
2/22/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Tim Little
2/27/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
David Libert
2/23/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
David C. Ullrich
2/24/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Student of Math
2/24/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Jack Markan
3/20/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
lwalke3@lausd.net
3/20/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Jesse F. Hughes
3/21/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
lwalke3@lausd.net
4/11/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Student of Math
4/11/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Tim Little
2/21/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Student of Math
2/21/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Mariano
2/22/09
[...]
2/25/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Tim Little
2/22/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/22/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Mariano
2/23/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Jack Markan
2/23/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Dave Seaman
2/24/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Student of Math
2/24/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
J. Antonio Perez M.
2/24/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
David C. Ullrich
2/24/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Dave Seaman
2/26/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
David R Tribble
2/16/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Student of Math
2/16/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Aatu Koskensilta
2/16/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
Mariano
2/16/09
Read Re: Inconsistency of the usual axioms of set theory
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
2/16/09
[...]
3/19/09