Topic: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 11:02 PM

Dave Robinson

Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?

"khoo" <jim_khoo@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gra0s1$7d0$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> "khoo" <jim_khoo@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gr96k1$cgv$1@fred.mathworks.com>...

> im8=real(ifft(im66.*im77))
> max_value=max(max(im8));
> [max_angle1,]=find(im8==max_value)
> hist(im8)
>

> the max_angle i find is 1 every time..but when i check im8 value, got other value max than 1..so how i need to do the find the peak value?

The correlation you should get from doing the Re(IFFT ....) is a one dimensional graph, whereas the max(max... you are applying is for a 2 dimensional matrix.

Try to plot what you have called im8 and see if you end up with a graph showing a peak.

When I try to access your image I get a message indicating it has been deleted or removed.

Sorry about your dead line, but it is Sunday here, and it is only just luck I caught this mail, as I have family responsibilities to deal with on a weekend.

Good Luck & Regards

Dave Robinson

Date Subject Author
4/3/09
Read How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/6/09
[...]
4/7/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/7/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/7/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
12/8/12
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Jeff
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Skeptic
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Roger Stafford
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Roger Stafford
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
ImageAnalyst
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/6/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Matt
4/6/09