Topic: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Replies: 41   Last Post: Dec 8, 2012 11:02 PM

khoo

Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?

"Dave Robinson" <dave.robinson@somewhere.biz> wrote in message
> > the max_angle i find is 1 every time..but when i check im8 value, got other value max than 1..so how i need to do the find the peak value?
>
> The correlation you should get from doing the Re(IFFT ....) is a one dimensional graph, whereas the max(max... you are applying is for a 2 dimensional matrix.
>
> Try to plot what you have called im8 and see if you end up with a graph showing a peak.
>
> When I try to access your image I get a message indicating it has been deleted or removed.
>
> Sorry about your dead line, but it is Sunday here, and it is only just luck I caught this mail, as I have family responsibilities to deal with on a weekend.
>
> Good Luck & Regards
>
> Dave Robinson

i will try to figure out what you teach..but if u got free time, try help me out here..i will keep update my process at here..

this is the image :
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk119/khoo011/image2.jpg
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk119/khoo011/image1.jpg

Date Subject Author
4/3/09
Read How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/5/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/6/09
[...]
4/7/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/7/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/7/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
12/8/12
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Jeff
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Skeptic
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Dave Robinson
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Roger Stafford
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Roger Stafford
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
ImageAnalyst
4/3/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/4/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
khoo
4/6/09
Read Re: How to calculate the angle between two images?
Matt
4/6/09