Topic: Prime numbers and pi
Replies: 33   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 3:43 PM

John Bibby, QED of York, York, England

Re: Prime numbers and pi
att1.html (2.4 K)

You ask
How did Euler find this product?

Doesn't it come from one of the multiplicative sine functions? - these must
have been known to Euler.

JOHN BIBBY

2009/4/14 James A. Landau <JJJRLandau@netscape.com> <JJJRLandau@netscape.com

--