Topic: A Plethora of Polyhedra
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 26, 2009 12:19 AM

Humberto Bortolossi

Re: A Plethora of Polyhedra

Hi Kirby!

Thank you by your feedback.

We've done another activity related with spatial geometry. It's a
game:

http://www.uff.br/cdme/triplets/triplets-html/triplets-en.html

Comments are welcome!

Best regards, Humberto.