Topic: Matlab doesn't start (only start screens shows)
Replies: 12   Last Post: May 19, 2014 3:21 AM

Nikita

Re: Matlab doesn't start (only start screens shows)

ricebowl1988@gmail.com wrote in message <ce0c80e5-beae-44df-9e23-528d921a00ec@a1g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>...
> Alot of these links are down, so ill post a text version of the
> solution.
> 1) open control panel>system>advanced>envirionmental variables
> 2) click new under your username varaibles
> 3) name it MATLAB_RESERVE_LO and set it to 0
> 4) logout and back in, start matlab (it will work :o)

Thanks a million rice.................. its been weeks I was working on this problem... and apperently I got this website......... and now matlab's working absolutely fine....