Topic: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Replies: 33   Last Post: Sep 9, 2013 1:16 AM

Ondrej Simecek

Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?

"Joseph " <wg_smile4ever@hotmail.com> wrote in message <gn4ect$ar1$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I recently changed my system to Windows 7 Beta and installed Matlab R2007b on it. The installation progress went well but I can not run it.
>
> After I double-clicked on the Matlab icon on the desktop, the boot window came out then disappeared quickly. But the main window never came out. I have checked windows running processes, the Matlab was not running any longer. Running under "compatibility mode" doesnt work as well.
>
> Are there any other friends here facing the same problem?

The easy solution would be to open 'matlab.exe' properties, go to "Compatibility" tab and select "Disable desktop composition".

This would allow you to enjoy the bubbly Win7 themes whenever you are doing other things, but switch to Basic theme once you try to run Matlab.

Date Subject Author
2/13/09
Read How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
maniacWaltz
2/14/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dave Chen
2/15/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dave Chen
2/19/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Dominic
2/5/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Sameer
2/20/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Tamir Cohen
5/30/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
George Zubal
12/12/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Celso Montalvo
11/3/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Prashanth
1/29/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Scotland
3/29/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Luis
5/8/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Ondrej Simecek
5/22/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Pon
5/22/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Pon
5/30/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jonathan
6/3/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
a@a.com
5/17/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Panos
5/20/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
basavangouda gangangoudar
7/17/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
chaithragowda09@gmail.com
12/28/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Fayçal
1/28/11
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
JT
7/21/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Ryan
10/8/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Joel
11/16/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Sebastian
12/12/09
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Celso Montalvo
12/13/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Daniel Garcia
1/9/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jun
1/16/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jura Perko
1/17/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Steven Lord
1/16/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Jura Perko
5/3/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Erik
9/15/10
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Felix
2/29/12
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
Georges
9/9/13
Read Re: How to run Matlab R2007b on Windows 7 Beta?
cmdtechs@gmail.com