Topic: P=NP Proof Published at CERN
Replies: 135   Last Post: Jan 6, 2013 5:00 AM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: P=NP Proof Published at CERN

On May 9, 9:10 am, Martin Musatov <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

> .
> From this point, we can continue the expansion:
> The area of a circle [2]: . ..=....2
> The binomial theorem [3]: ..+.. ..= ..
> ..
> ........-..
> ..
> ..=0
> Expansion of a sum (Taylor Series) [4];.
> 1+.. ..=1+
> 1!
> +
> .. ..-1 ..22!
> +.
> Followed by the Fourier Series [5]:.
> .. .. =..0+ ....cos
> ..
> +....sin
> ..
> 8
> ..=1
> The Pythagorean Formula [6]:. ..2+..2=..2
> 1 Arfken, G. "Special Coordinate Systems--Rectangular Cartesian
> Coordinates." §2.3 in
> Mathematical Methods for Physicists, 3rd ed. Orlando, FL: Academic
> Press, pp. 94-95, 1985.
> 2 Richmond, Bettina (1999-01-12). "Area of a Circle". Western Kentucky
> University.
> Retrieved on 2007-11-04.
> 3Amulya Kumar Bag. Binomial Theorem in Ancient India. Indian J.History
> Sci.,1:68-74,1966.
> 4 "Neither Newton nor Leibniz - The Pre-History of Calculus and
> Celestial Mechanics in
> Medieval Kerala". MAT 314. Canisius College. Retrieved on
> 2006-07-09.
> 5William E. Boyce and Richard C. DiPrima, Elementary Differential
> Equations and Boundary
> Value Problems, Eighth edition. John Wiley & Sons,
> Inc., New Jersey, 2005. ISBN 0-471-43338-1
> 6Bell, John L., The Art of the Intelligible: An Elementary Survey of
> Mathematics in its
> Conceptual Development, Kluwer, 1999. ISBN 0-7923-5972-
> 0.
> 7Heaton, H. (1896) A Method of Solving Quadratic Equations, American
> Mathematical
> Monthly 3(10), 236?237.
> Through the Quadratic Equation [7]:.
> ..=
> -..± ..2-4....
> 2..
> Page 2 of 3http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/imamat
> Manuscripts submitted to (i)The IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics(/i)
> To be succeed by a modified Taylor Series Expansion [8];.
> ....=1+
> ..
> 1!
> +
> ..22!
> +
> ..33!
> +.,-8<..<8 ?
>

> > > peer-reviewed published proof building on this basic result.
>
> > Dont worry : if you have really proved P=NP, any working program solving
> > any NP-complete problem in polynomial time will be enough to bring you
> > fame, the Clay prize money, and perhaps even chicks...

I have apparently been reviewed again as he page parsed at CERN and
gave a new URL:
Here it is:
http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1164206/files/s1-ln5758210-9223534-1939656818Hwf-1468147288IdV-15212827115758210PDF_HI0001.pdf?version=1
Version1, cool!

[...]
[...]
[...]
[...]