Topic: P=NP Proof Published at CERN
Replies: 135   Last Post: Jan 6, 2013 5:00 AM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: P=NP Proof Published at CERN

3Martin Musatov wrote:
> [...]

> problems
> P =
> .
> .
> N.
> .
> From this point, we can continue the expansion:
> The area of a circle [2]: . ..=....2
> The binomial theorem [3]: ..+.. ..= ..
> ..
> ........-..
> ..
> ..=0
> Expansion of a sum (Taylor Series) [4];.
> 1+.. ..=1+
> 1!
> +
> .. ..-1 ..22!
> +.
> Followed by the Fourier Series [5]:.
> .. .. =..0+ ....cos
> ..
> +....sin
> ..
> 8
> ..=1
> The Pythagorean Formula [6]:. ..2+..2=..2
> 1 Arfken, G. "Special Coordinate Systems--Rectangular Cartesian
> Coordinates." §2.3 in
> Mathematical Methods for Physicists, 3rd ed. Orlando, FL: Academic
> Press, pp. 94-95, 1985.
> 2 Richmond, Bettina (1999-01-12). "Area of a Circle". Western Kentucky
> University.
> Retrieved on 2007-11-04.
> 3Amulya Kumar Bag. Binomial Theorem in Ancient India. Indian J.History
> Sci.,1:68-74,1966.
> 4 "Neither Newton nor Leibniz - The Pre-History of Calculus and
> Celestial Mechanics in
> Medieval Kerala". MAT 314. Canisius College. Retrieved on
> 2006-07-09.
> 5William E. Boyce and Richard C. DiPrima, Elementary Differential
> Equations and Boundary
> Value Problems, Eighth edition. John Wiley & Sons,
> Inc., New Jersey, 2005. ISBN 0-471-43338-1
> 6Bell, John L., The Art of the Intelligible: An Elementary Survey of
> Mathematics in its
> Conceptual Development, Kluwer, 1999. ISBN 0-7923-5972-
> 0.
> 7Heaton, H. (1896) A Method of Solving Quadratic Equations, American
> Mathematical
> Monthly 3(10), 236-237.
> Through the Quadratic Equation [7]:.
> ..=
> -..± ..2-4....
> 2..
> Page 2 of 3
> http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/imamat
> Manuscripts submitted to (i)The IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics(/i)
> To be succeed by a modified Taylor Series Expansion [8];.
> ....=1+
> ..
> 1!
> +
> ..22!
> +
> ..33!
> +.,-8<..<8 ?
> m [dot] mm [at] vzw [dot] blackberry [dot] net

A CHALLENGE TO ANY BRAVE ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE THE TRUTH OF MY P=NP
PROOF: http://knowledgerush.com/kr/jsp/db/board.jsp?id=3947 I posted
on this website below a post subject: P=NP
Text: ~~~~Proof.
Here is the post it generated through Wikipedia interface. For any who
claim my proof is not true, I challenge you to explain how the below
code was created:
P=NP marty.musatov@gmail.com - April 1st, 2009 - (view article)
Martin Michael Musatov. ~~~~ proof. {{process header | title =
Requests for adminship | section = | previous = ?[[Meta:Index/Requests
and proposals|Requests and proposals]] | next = [[/Archives|Archives]]
? | shortcut = [[WM:RFA]] | notes = This page hosts requests for
requesting administrator access on the Meta-Wiki; '''for requesting
administrator access on any other wiki, please see the [[Meta:Index/
Requests and proposals|index of request and proposal pages]]''', where
a [[Steward]] can do the job if required. Bureaucrat, checkuser and
bot requests are also made here. Before making a request here, please
see the [[Administrator on Meta#Policy for requesting adminship|
administrator policy]]. Requests should be listed here for '''''at
least''''' seven days; bureaucrats should only close '''''after'''''
this minimum time. Adminship will be granted by a support ratio of at
least 75%. If a request hasn't been addressed by a bureaucrat after a
lengthy period of time, please leave a note at [[Meta:Requests for
help from a sysop or bureaucrat|Requests for help from a sysop or
bureaucrat]]. Requests may be extended, or put on hold by bureaucrats,
pending decision or finding of consensus. Requests for temporary
adminship and bot requests may be less formal and often go for a
shorter duration if consensus becomes clear after only a few days of
discussion. All editors with an account on Meta, at least one active
account on any Wikimedia project, and a link between the two, may
participate in any request and give their opinion of the candidate.
However, more active Meta editors' opinions may be given additional
weight in controversial cases. See below for information on
prerequisites on submitting a request, and how to add a nomination. }}
{{Meta}} ==Information== '''Note that this page is for access on Meta
only'''. See the [[Steward requests/Permissions]] page for adminship/
deadminship requests on other projects. ===Regular adminship===
#Before requesting admin access, please ensure you meet '''all''' of
the minimum criteria: #* Be an administrator, bureaucrat, or checkuser
on a local Wikipedia or related project. #* Have a user page on Meta,
with links to the user pages on other participated projects. This can
state that SUL is activated or be provided via a
[[:Category:Wikimedian matrices|Wiki matrix]] if that is not possible.
#* Have a valid contact address (either a confirmed email address in
preferences, or a valid email address on the user page). #* Are
currently an active contributor on Meta. This is a subjective, not an
objective, measure and there is no official post count. # As Meta has
a cross wiki role admins here are expected to have cross wiki
experience. SUL confirmation or a matrix will mean that editing on
other wikis can be easily seen. It would be expected that those
seeking adminship here would have both reasonable experience here and
on other wikis. # Given the multi lingual nature of Meta, {{tl|user
language}} information will be of use to others. # Place a request on
this page, by transcluding a subpage, for example <nowiki>
{{Meta:Requests for adminship/Example}}</nowiki>. Please put the
newest request on the top. Bear in mind that even if you do meet the
criteria above this does not mean that the community will
automatically approve a request. Please add a minimum ending date to
the election, allowing a full 7 day period from the first timestamp.
===Bureaucratship=== Add your request below under the bureaucratship
section. Please note: * only active administrators can become
bureaucrats, and only after '''6 months''' of '''regular adminship'''
* User is endorsed by two current bureaucrats after he/she nominates
themselves here If you fail any of these requirements, you will not be
assigned the bureaucrat flag. For more information see
[[Meta:Bureaucrats]] ===Other access=== * '''Temporary adminship''':
If you need temporary sysop access for a particular reason (such as
ability to edit protected pages), you may request temporary adminship
on meta. In this case, adminship shall be granted with no requirements
and approval, but the user will promise to limit their activity to the
necessity of what they asked for. Temporary sysop access will normally
be valid for one month. * '''Bot''': Please read the [[bot policy|bot
policy]]. This wiki allows [[bot policy#Global_bots|global bots]] and
[[bot policy#Automatic_approval|automatic approval of certain types of
bots]]; for other bots, add your request below under the bot section,
in the same way as an admin request. * '''Checkuser''': please read
the [[CheckUser policy]] and add your request below under the
checkuser section, in the same way as an admin request. ==Requests for
regular adminship== {{Meta:Requests for adminship/lustiger_seth2}}
==Requests for temporary adminship== {{Meta:Requests for adminship/
2009 Board Election Committee}} ==Requests for bureaucratship
== :''none currently.'' ==Requests for CheckUser access== :''none
currently.'' ==Requests for Oversight access== :''none currently.''
<!-- --> ==Requests for bot flags== :''none currently.'' <!-- Please
create a subpage, and transclude it below, for example:
{{Meta:Requests for bot status/Examplebot}} --> ==See also== *
[[Meta:Administrators]] - Current administrators *
[[Meta:Administrators/confirm]] - Current confirmation discussions *
[[WM:I/RP|Meta:Index/Requests and proposals]] * [[User groups]] -
Information on user groups {{RF}} [[Category:Meta-Wiki requests]]
[[Category:Meta-Wiki administrators]] Reply

Date Subject Author
5/9/09
Read P=NP Proof Published at CERN
Guest
[...]
[...]
[...]
[...]