Topic: P=NP Proof Published at CERN
Replies: 135   Last Post: Jan 6, 2013 5:00 AM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: P=NP Proof Published at CERN

SklogWiki - a wiki for statistical ...P = [?(&?&@?&?&?@&?&)] N (?
(&?&@?&?&?@&?&)) P. [[P=NP]through Parallel Tempering --MartinMMusatov
01:11, 24 February 2009 (CET)Martin M. Musatov ..."http://147.96.5.37/
SklogWiki/index.php/User:MartinMMusatov" - 14k - Cached - Similar
pages
Martin Musatov wrote:
> [...]

> For frames pages, site includes the NOFRAMES option and meaningful
> titles
> Tables
> Line-by-line reading of tables is sensible, and summaries are included
> where possible
> Validation
> Site has been validated using the W3C's HTML Validation Service and
> the Bobby Accessibility Checker
> Site has been tested on a variety of platforms (UNIX, Windows, Mac)
> and browsers (Netscape 3, 4, 6, 7; IE 5, 6; lynx)
> Consistency
>
> Rating
>
> Explanation for Rating
> The same word or phrase is used consistently to describe an item
> Link reflects the title of the page to which it refers
> Browser page title is meaningful and reflects main page heading
> Error Prevention and Correction
>
> Rating
>
> Explanation for Rating
> Users can rely on recognition, not memory, for successful use of the
> site
> Site tolerates a reasonable variety of user actions
> Site provides concise instructions for user actions, including entry
> format
> Error messages are visible, not hidden
> Error messages are in plain language
> Error messages describe actions to remedy a problem
> Error messages provide a clear exit point
> Error messages provide contact details for assistance
> Architectural and Visual Clarity
>
> Rating
>
> Explanation for Rating
> Site is organized from the user's perspective
> Site is easily scannable for organization and meaning
> Site design and layout is straightforward and concise
> Site design and layout are redundant only when required for user
> productivity
> White space is sufficient; pages are not too dense
> Unnecessary animation is avoided
> Colors used for visited and unvisited links are easily seen and
> understood
> Bold and italic text is used sparingly
>
> Come to me with challenges and solutions which are reproducible to
> stride towards instead of loathing disproofs based on the certainty of
> Quantum Computers based largely on opinions of those not
>
> Also if you think this thing is ready please critique my approach to
> contacting/involving Stephen Arthur Cook in this proof. I am making
> plans to contact other people who would like to join the "Cause for
> Truth!" P==NP campaign, so any critical comments to energize the
> troops. (oh, in case I forget, here is: sacook [at] cs [dot] toronto
> [dot] edu.
>
> MARTIN M. MUSATOV: m[dot]mm[at]vzw[dot]blackberry[dot]netSklogWiki - a wiki for statistical ...P = [?(&?&@?&?&?@&?&)] N (?(&?&@?&?&?@&?&)) P. [[P=NP]through Parallel Tempering --MartinMMusatov 01:11, 24 February 2009 (CET)Martin M. Musatov ..."http://147.96.5.37/SklogWiki/index.php/User:MartinMMusatov" - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Date Subject Author
5/9/09
Read P=NP Proof Published at CERN
Guest
[...]
[...]
[...]
[...]