Topic: (no subject)
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 20, 2009 12:15 PM

Rice

Re:
att1.html (1.9 K)

You need Math Type - equation editor does not contain all the symbols
----- Original Message -----
From: Stacey Canino
To: nyshsmath@mathforum.org
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 6:29 PM

I have been typing notes/quizzes for Geometry and I cannot find an arc symbol. I use Microsoft Word and I am very familiar with the equation editor, but I have only found a feature that adds an arc over one letter at a time. I have been adding them myself after I print them. Has anyone figured this out?

Stacey Canino
Geometry Teacher
Union Springs HS