Topic: P=NP Proof Published at CERN
Replies: 135   Last Post: Jan 6, 2013 5:00 AM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: P=NP Proof Published at CERN

On May 15, 4:07 pm, "VMCM1905" <VMCM1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "MartinMusatov" <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 13, 8:10 am, "VMCM1905" <VMCM1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "MartinMusatov" <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > VMCM1905 a écrit :
>
> > > "Mensanator" <mensana...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > > It follows, but in a convoluted manner.
> > > As to the OP's question, there are many sites that discuss JSH as a
> > > crank.

> > > When did JSH give up on FLT, and how was he finally convinced? For the
> > > record I have bo idea who JSH or what FLT is. ~~~~MMM~~~~|NNN

> >www.google.com"how to use google"
>
> > "JSH FLT"
> > "James Harris" Fermat's Last Theorem

> >http://www.crank.net/harris.html
>
> Thank you for explaining, please cite specific examples from which to
> draw the comparison. --MartinMusatov
>
> No need for me to do your research for you.

Dear VMCM1905 a écrit : aka "Mensanator" <mensana...@aol.com>,

As you suggested I have done my research. I hereby officially publicly
challenge your intellectual authority and intelligence with the text
below.

I assert your claim P does not equal NP is false. The basis of my
assertion is the below text. If you still believe you are correct in
your assumption, I challenge you to explain to the community why the
below text does not qualify to prove [P==NP]:

Respectfully,

Martin Michael Musatov

[BELOW IS MARTIN MICHAEL MUSATOV'S P==NP PROOF TEXT]