Topic: Wolfram Alpha's response on "Who is Euler?"
Replies: 16   Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 5:40 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Wolfram Alpha's response on business model

"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote in message
> I typed in my name, and it came back with the distance
> from Goddard, Kansas to Bart, France. 4951 miles or
> 9 hours.

I read that W|A does not contain personal info.

So, unless you are really famous person, WA would not know anything about

Only very important people are stored in WA databases. Once you become a
very important person (really important) then WA would answer personal
information about you, I am sure.