Topic: Wolfram Alpha's response on "Who is Euler?"
Replies: 16   Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 5:40 PM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: Wolfram Alpha's response on business model

"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote in message

> I typed in my name, and it came back with the distance
> from Goddard, Kansas to Bart, France. 4951 miles or
> 9 hours.

I read that W|A does not contain personal info.

So, unless you are really famous person, WA would not know anything about
you.

Only very important people are stored in WA databases. Once you become a
very important person (really important) then WA would answer personal
information about you, I am sure.

--Nasser