Topic: Wolfram Alpha's response on "Who is Euler?"
Replies: 16   Last Post: Jun 2, 2009 5:40 PM

Peter Luschny

Re: Wolfram Alpha's response on business model

On 21 Mai, 16:39, Bart Goddard <goddar...@netscape.net> wrote:
> I typed in my name, and it came back with the distance
> from Goddard, Kansas to Bart, France.  4951 miles or
> 9 hours.

;-)) You are not the only one.

Florian Rheinstetten entered his name. Here is the answer:

I like these examples. Aren't informations put in an unexpected
perspective the germ of creativity, of innovation? Any yes,
this is what I expect /in the long run/ from a system like Alpha.

P. S. Interestingly Alpha gave a different answer when I asked:
Bart to Goddard | 6525 km (kilometers) | 7 hours 20 minutes
An American engine which knows the metric system!
This by itself means innovation ;-))