Topic: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Replies: 24   Last Post: Jun 9, 2009 9:45 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem

P=NP

Rainer Rosenthal wrote:
> Martin Musatov wrote:
> >
> > alainverghote@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Well, why writing "easy one" if you do not mind
> >> explaining your way ?
> >>

> > Now the gate has opened as recognized proven by Musatov (2009)
> > <P==NP>. Define:n=2, #^p

> How interesting, indeed. I showed my stupid search method.
> Does it already belong to P? I don't think so. It looks
> heavily like NP.
> What P-method do you suggest?
>
> Cheers,
> Rainer Rosenthal
> r.rosenthal@web.de

Date Subject Author
5/21/09
Read Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
hierholzer@reborn.com
5/21/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Gerry Myerson
5/22/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
alainverghote@gmail.com
5/22/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
gerry@math.mq.edu.au
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
alainverghote@gmail.com
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Rainer Rosenthal
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
alainverghote@gmail.com
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Rainer Rosenthal
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Axel Vogt
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Denis Feldmann
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Rainer Rosenthal
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
alainverghote@gmail.com
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/29/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
6/4/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
6/9/09