Topic: Max. power of 2 and number of odd integers in a loop in the Collatz
problem

Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 6, 2009 4:45 PM

mensanator

Re: Max. power of 2 and number of odd integers in a loop in the
Collatz problem

On Jun 6, 2:29?pm, Tim Smith <reply_in_gr...@mouse-potato.com> wrote:
> In article
> <63f620cf-ca06-4df2-a70f-22fd213e5...@t10g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>,
>
> ?roupam <roupam.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > What does this follow from, other than your observation?
>
> > I have a proof for it... not my observation...
>
> Have you made this proof available?

He said he would post it when he's done checking it.

Sounds like someone doesn't quite understand the meaning of "proof".