Topic: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Replies: 24   Last Post: Jun 9, 2009 9:45 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem

Musatov:
Rainer Rosenthal wrote:
> Martin Musatov wrote:
> >
> > alainverghote@gmail.com wrote:

> >> Well, why writing "easy one" if you do not mind
> >> explaining your way ?
> >>

> > Now the gate has opened as recognized proven by Musatov (2009)
> > <P==NP>. Define:n=2, #^p

> How interesting, indeed. I showed my stupid search method.
> Does it already belong to P? I don't think so. It looks
> heavily like NP.
> What P-method do you suggest?
>
> Cheers,
> Rainer Rosenthal
> r.rosenthal@web.de

MeAmI.org | new searchweb (page 1)THE POSTAL SERVICE LYRICS - Nothing
Better Tell me am i right to think that there could be nothing better
Than making you my bride
and...www.azlyrics.com/...nothingbetter.html Pinch Me, Am I
Dreaming? S uperstition almost forbids me to comment on President-
Elect Obama?s appointments thus far...article.nationalreview.com Am I
Pregnant? Am I pregnant? When you want to know if you are pregnant it
can seem like a sea of
possibilities...pregnancy.about.com/...Am_I_Pregnant.htm Does he fancy
me? Am I in love with him? -... Question - (28 July 2005) 56 Answers -
(Newest, 21 May 2008) A female , anonymous
writes:...www.dearcupid.org/...-love-with-him.html Tell Me! Am I
Having a Panic Attack? The truth is that when it comes to panic
attacks; most people have absolutely no idea
whether...ezinearticles.com Numbers 22:37 Then Balak said to Balaam,
"Did I not... New American Standard Bible Then Balak said to Balaam,
"Did I not urgently send to you to call you?...bible.cc/numbers/
22-37.htm Mona Charen : Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming? -... Mona Charen is a
syndicated columnist, political analyst and author of Do-Gooders:
How...townhall.com/...pinch_me,_am_i_dreaming What What's wrong with
my children, why won't they praise me. Am I not the kings of
kings,...www.dallas.net/~dchancey/song008.html Pinch Me, Am I
Dreaming? by Mona Charen on... Mona Charen Opinion Columns -
Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming? ... Please contact your local
newspaper...www.creators.com/...e-am-i-dreaming.html ROBYN Lyrics - DO
YOU REALLY WANT ME (SHOW RESPECT) Do you really want me am I really
special Taking is so easy boys giving is unusual If
you...www.mp3lyrics.org/...nt-me-show-respect/

Date Subject Author
5/21/09
Read Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
hierholzer@reborn.com
5/21/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Gerry Myerson
5/22/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
alainverghote@gmail.com
5/22/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
gerry@math.mq.edu.au
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
alainverghote@gmail.com
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Rainer Rosenthal
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
alainverghote@gmail.com
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Rainer Rosenthal
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Axel Vogt
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Denis Feldmann
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Rainer Rosenthal
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/23/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
alainverghote@gmail.com
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/27/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
5/29/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
6/4/09
Read Re: Looking for who originally conjectured the following theorem
Guest
6/9/09