Topic: What should be a simple task....
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 9:51 PM

AES

Re: What should be a simple task....

In article <h0p7eb$er$1@smc.vnet.net>,
Mike Bryniarski <melondisco@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've had problems with this too. Exporting Mathematica graphics into
> Office 2007 programs in a vector format is kind of a pain. The best
> way to keep the graphics looking good is to keep them in Mathematica.

I'd again put in a strong plug for putting them into PDF, then
organizing, editing, *and presenting* them using nothing but Adobe
applications.

I've had a few troubles (eventually solved) getting graphics out of
Mathematica and into PDF -- but never _any_ troubles using, modifying,
and re-purposing these graphics further using Acrobat, Illustrator and
Photoshop Elements (and iView MediaPro as my basic organizing and
cataloging tool).