Topic: What should be a simple task....
Replies: 15   Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 9:51 PM

Yves Klett

Re: What should be a simple task....

Kristin,

one thing that works for me is to simply copy/paste into OpenOffice Draw
and again copy/paste the resulting graphics from there into powerpoint.
This has the benefit that you can quite nicely edit/convert the vector
graphics in OO for free (although you get strange artifacts since V6
when breaking up parts - but that also happens e.g. in Corel Draw).

Regards,
Yves