Topic: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Replies: 39   Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 11:09 PM

Tim Smith

Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?

In article
<5295f40e-3b94-4b65-b5b1-9d8acc0ae0da@r16g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
Spiros Bousbouras <spibou@gmail.com> wrote:
> 3) I don't like that you are using ";" for conjunction. The
> established term is "and" and I see no reason to change it.
> Since I also do programming I can live with & or && but not ;.

He doesn't appear to be using ";" for conjunction. He's using it for
statement termination, like a period in written English. If he were
using it for conjunction, the last line in each group would not end with
";".

--
--Tim Smith

Date Subject Author
6/21/09
Read Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Andrew Tomazos
6/21/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Jan Burse
[...]
6/24/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Andrew Tomazos
6/25/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
MeAmI.org
6/25/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Jan Burse
6/26/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Andrew Tomazos
6/27/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Jan Burse
6/27/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Andrew Tomazos
6/27/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Jan Burse
6/27/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Andrew Tomazos
6/27/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Joshua Cranmer
6/27/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Andrew Tomazos
6/21/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Marshall
6/21/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Spiros Bousbouras
6/24/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Tim Smith
6/21/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Charlie-Boo
6/21/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
William Elliot
6/22/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
MeAmI.org
6/22/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
MeAmI.org
6/23/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
Slawomir
6/24/09
Read Re: Formal Proof Language Example - Human-Readable?
David Bernier
6/24/09