The Math Forum

Topic: michelson morley experiment questions
Replies: 323   Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 6:28 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: michelson morley experiment questions

On Jun 27, 6:55 pm, "Spirit of Truth" <junehar...@prodigy.net> wrote:
> "Koobee Wublee" <koobee.wub...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 25, 11:27 pm, "Peter Webb" wrote:
>

> > Koobee Wublee wrote:
> > > Only Einstein Dingleberries would think Einstein the nitwit, the
> > > plagiarist, and the liar as the greatest scientist in the 20th
> > > century.  It is totally faith talking.  <shrug>

> > No, he is pretty well universally recognised as one of the greatest
> > scientists of all time. You should study physics and learn of the enormous
> > contributions he made to many areas.

> Well, I have, and Einstein remained a nitwit, a plagiarist, and a
> liar.  <shrug>
>

> > > However, the MMX does not prove in the
> > > validity of the principle of relativity.  Voigt?s single postulate is
> > > enough to explain the null results of the MMX.  <shrug>

> > MMX doesn't solely prove Einstein's SR. However, as I said before, it is
> > directly tested every day in many different ways, don't get too hung up
> > about the MMX, its only one of thousands of experiments that are
> > consistent
> > with SR. Amateurs such as yourself place disproportionate importance of
> > MMX
> > in verifying SR; it is significant mostly for historical reasons. If you
> > want far better evidence, just visit any particle accelerator and measure
> > the momentom and energy of particles travelling near c.

> OK, what are these?  Can you as someone who does not even understand
> tensor calculus know where to find them?
>
> Googling on ?michelson morley experiment principle of relativity?, one
> of the first to show up is:
>
> http://www.nasa.gov/worldbook/relativity_worldbook.html
>
> ...........................................................................­.........................
> ...........................................................................­..........................
>
> Come now, there are SEVERAL incorrect statements in that document.
> And that is NASA??????!
>
> Spirit of Truth

Entangled States:
The Michelson-Morley Experiment and the ...The Michelson-Morley
Experiment and the Experience of Gay and Lesbian Christians. ... has
nothing to fear from the Truth no matter how surprising or unexpected
it might be. ..... but is not itself the Word of God, meaning Jesus
Christ. ...

Entangled States:
The Michelson-Morley Experiment and the ...The Michelson-Morley
Experiment and the Experience of Gay and Lesbian Christians. ... find
themselves transformed by their encounters with the Risen
Christ. ..... Failing to do this does violence to the truth, as well
as to GLBT persons. ..... The Holy Spirit cant speak against what
Jesus taught otherwise it isnt ...

Science and the Light of ChristMar 22, 2006 ... Jesus Christ has
always been associated with light. ... that he might be in all and
through all things, the light of truth; .... Then in 1887 the famous
Michelson-Morley experiment failed to measure any speed at all ...

No Science Apart From Christ
Jan 18, 1999 ... That follows because to the Christian, Christ is
truth. When Jesus stood before ... The Michelson-Morley experiments
with light are a good example of this. ... Jesus taught us that we can
do nothing apart from him. ...

Meridian Magazine :: Science and Religion :: Science and
Religion ...For the word of the Lord is truth, and whatsoever is truth
is light, ... Here we see the somehow Jesus Christ is "in all and
through all things" and that he .... Then in 1887 the famous Michelson-
Morley experiment failed to measure any ...

Jesus Christ and Civilization, by Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr.
(Sep. 22 ...According to the Gospel of John, the Jesus Christ born
slightly more than 2000 ... is "the great experiment," upon which the
claims of science to authority depend ...... and the Truth about
Michelson-Morley-Miller," 21st Century Science ...

10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-Date Jesus - Listverse
Jesus proclaimed the truth and the way to everlastuing life. ......
have tried to argue based on Michelson-Morley experiment's result
involving fringes that ...

Your Doctrinal Questions and ABCOG's Answers... Laws of Motion are not
"true" (the Michelson-Morley light experiment disproved them), ... We
are ever aware that our current version of truth is always in the ...
Why not try an experiment? Think of something good that you would like
to .... Baptism is agreement to the New Covenant in the blood of Jesus
Christ. ...

US economy might crash in September 2008! « George A. Marcelo's
WeblogNow the truth. The collapse will be postponed but it WILL happen
soon but not .... such as the Michelson-Morley experiment, but the
others are not, ... The global economic crash is just one of the signs
that Jesus Christ is coming soon. ...
georgeamarcelo.wordpress.com/.../us-economy-might-crash-in-
september-2008/

I am born Sep. 23

Date Subject Author
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/28/09
[...]
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
John Doe
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Mike
7/5/09
[...]
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Simple Simon
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
bsr3997@my-deja.com
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
maros174
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/12/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/16/09
[...]
7/13/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Haikke
7/13/09
[...]
Tom Roberts
7/15/09
[...]
7/25/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
scriber77@yahoo.com
7/15/09
[...]
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
7/15/09
[...]
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Ken Seto
7/2/09
[...]
Constructive Truth
7/25/09
[...]
7/17/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
glbrad01
7/17/09
[...]
NoEinstein
7/1/09