The Math Forum

Topic: michelson morley experiment questions
Replies: 323   Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 6:28 PM

MeAmI.org

Re: michelson morley experiment questions

On Jun 27, 8:02 pm, "MeAmI.org" <Me...@vzw.blackberry.net> wrote:
> [...]

>  Results 1 - 10 for ds^2 = c^2 T dt^2 / (1 + 2 K / r) (1 + 2 K / r)
> dr^2 (r + K)^2 Christ. (0.21 seconds)
>
> Phys. Rev. D 21, 2103 (1980): Ftaclas and Cohen - Generalized ...From
> Eq. (2.11) T1r may be found as i1 =Uf 1/2( U lf 3/2kdr-dt) =Ulf
> 2dR, ... For k=1, Eq. (2.15) and (2.16) are easily inte- grated giving
> r and t in terms of R ... gen- eral line element ds2 =- fdt2 +f -'dr 2
> +r2dQ2, (2.14) where f =f(k. .... I ( M .Lq 1/2 M 1/2 U =h --2 _ 2 r
> ri r ,CHRIST FTACLAS AND JEFFREY M. ...
> link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevD.21.2103?ref=Guzels.TV
> by C Ftaclas - 1980 - Cited by 1 - Related articles - All 4 versions
>
> Can red shifts turn blue?
> ds 2 =A 2 dt 2 +B 2 dr 2 +r 2 dO 2 +r 2 sin20 d 2. (1) where A 2 =B -2
> = 1 ... the mass of the star; r, the distance from its center; and c,
> the light speed. If ... + (kiki) 1/2 = k in orthonormal frames.
> Radiation emitted from material .... We thank Professor B. Koharitz,
> Dr. Christ Ftaclas, and Dr. Paul Wiita for ...www.springerlink.com/index/X0L2Q12U72720745.pdf
> by JM Cohen - 1983 - Related articles
>
> Phys. Rev. 71, 49 (1947): Eliezer - The Hydrogen Atom in a ...Hence dy/
> dr--k > 0 as r-4 co, and therefore d2y/dr 2-+ -k. ... -+- - =--- xr-3
> ds2 ds3 ds ds2 ds2 ds2 2 ds d2y d3y dy'd2t d2x2 d2y2\ 3 dt a -(2k+1) -
> +- =---yr-3 ... J ~~~~~~~~T3/2 2 5f/2 2T 71/2 Hence the equation of
> the curve is given ...
> link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRev.71.49
> by CJ Eliezer - 1947
>
> Thermodynamics of two dimensional black holes - Elsevier
> We however notice some important differences between k = 1 and k 0
> 1 ... (31) These possess the solution Jz ds2= (Vr2M+ 4r2 ) dt2 Jz i +
> I A2r2 M+ 4r2 C dr2, ... Then we find ds2 = ( p) dt2 + d P2, (38)
> where 1 (M2 A2J2) sinh2(2Ap) 2 M+ .... [13] R. Jackiw, in: Quantum
> Theory of Gravity, ed. S. Chris tensen (Adam ...
> linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/037026939500374T
> by A Kumar - 1995 - Cited by 30 - Related articles
>
> Phys. Rev. D 56, R6071 (1997): Higuchi et al. - Do static sources ...
> 12 2 , 8 k 2 e 2a k 2 k , 9 and where k k 2 k 2 . ... ds 2 f r dt 2 fr
> 1 Ki /a k /a e a . dr 2 r 2 d 2 sin2 d 2 , By the usual method of ...
> 15 l0 1 , z2 1 which can be obtained by squaring the formula Pl t Ql z
> 1 zt This source and ... Substituting this in Eq. 16 , we have R lm q
> f r0 M 2 1/2 a l xh l 1 ~ x x 1, ...
> link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevD.56.R6071
> by A Higuchi - 1997 - Cited by 12 - Related articles
>
> Physics Letters B : Monopole-fermion dynamics and the
> Rubakov ...Furthermore, when we choose K =(16rrG)1 2, A,u describes
> the gauge potential in ... Here, the term R V 8r2 has arisen from the
> term T As has been pointed out ... (ds)2 = (dt)2 + V(dy + xA o dO)2 0
> 1 Q3 0 0 Cr 0 a2 + V1 [(dr)2 +r2(dO)2 ... Pt r ar' 83 Volume 13813,
> number 1,2,3 PHYSICS LETTERS 12 April 1984 and that ...
> linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/037026938491877X
> by ZF Ezawa - 1984 - Cited by 19 - Related articles

Martin Musatov
> Phys. Rev. D 66, 024006 (2002): Doran and Lasenby -
> Perturbation ...II. THE DIRAC EQUATION ds 2 dx dx 2 2GM r r 2GM 2 dt r
> 1/2 x i dx i dt 7 where i 1, . ... This coordinate has dt d¯ t 2GM r
> 1/2 dr. r 2GM 4 In terms of this new coordinate ... 024006-3 CHRIS
> DORAN AND ANTHONY LASENBY PHYSICAL REVIEW D 66, ... 2 36 the k pi Now
> k 2 m 2 E 2 k2 m 2 p2 k2 , 31 /2 1 2v 2 3v 2 sin2 /2 . ...
> link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevD.66.024006
> by C Doran - 2002 - Cited by 8 - Related articles
>
> Spaces generated by smooth blocks
> R 2 9(x, t/R).B(t) dt. Let r go{x, t) = |. ID,jf(x + ty)[ ds(y), ...
> (2). (M2 f)(x) <<_ C., sup gj(x, t/R) l. B(t) l dr, i,j=l. R>0 9 0 cos
> (t ... 9ij(x, t/R)lB(t)l dt <_ C,,,e 11. Oil(x, t/R)t "-1/2--1 dt. 1
> f;. = C,,.e 11. R (n-1)/2-a ... llJ,ugllp < C.,e()llgllp, where P is a
> polynomial of degree k > n/2. ...www.springerlink.com/index/RV428R3480551136.pdf
> by S Lu - 1992 - Cited by 2 - Related articles
>
> Phys. Rev. D 66, 104007 (2002): Flanagan - Quantum inequalities in ...
> 2.13 1 48 1 R, 2 2.14 a a a a 2a where a ab u ab a 2k a a a 2.15 d ...
> In Minkowski spacetime, choose coordinates (t,x) such that the metric
> is ds 2 dt 2 dx 2 ... and to be the components of the vector v a on
> the basis (k a ,l a ): va dr 2 . ... ab v a v b 1 24 1 4 T ab k a k b
> 2^ T ab l a l b 2 ^ T ab k (a l b) . ...
> link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevD.66.104007
> by ÉÉ Flanagan - 2002 - Cited by 21 - Related articles
>
> Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincare (C) Non Linear Analysis :
> The ...Ann. I. H. Poincar AN 25 (2008) 847 864 853 Delta1v k (r 0 ) =
> t n/2 k .... n 1 Q(s)u n+4 n 4 (s)ds = r 1 integraldisplay 0 Q(rt)u n
> +4 n 4 (rt)t n 1 dt, .... Since (t)= | (t)| integraldisplay 0 u 2 n 4
> (r)dr the claim follows. a50 We ...
> linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0294144907000558
> by HC Grunau - 2008 - Cited by 3 - Related articles
>
>  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next- Hide quoted text -

+MMM

Date Subject Author
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/28/09
[...]
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
John Doe
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Mike
7/5/09
[...]
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Simple Simon
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
bsr3997@my-deja.com
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
maros174
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/12/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/16/09
[...]
7/13/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Haikke
7/13/09
[...]
Tom Roberts
7/15/09
[...]
7/25/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
scriber77@yahoo.com
7/15/09
[...]
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
7/15/09
[...]
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Ken Seto
7/2/09
[...]
Constructive Truth
7/25/09
[...]
7/17/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
glbrad01
7/17/09
[...]
NoEinstein
7/1/09