Topic: michelson morley experiment questions
Replies: 323   Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 6:28 PM

MeAmI.org

Re: michelson morley experiment questions

http://MeAmI.org wrote:

Spirit of Truth wrote:
> "doug" <xx@xx.com> wrote in message

> > Spirit of Truth wrote:
> >

> >> "doug" <xx@xx.com> wrote in message

> >> I would tell you all I wrote above applies to you too, but you
> >> appear too unintelligent to understand truth, boy.

> > You come and spew nonsense and then have a childish tantrum
> > when it is pointed out that you know nothing about science.
> > Go ahead and cry and stomp your feet but it will not make
> > you look like an adult.

> I guess you also think the Earth moves, dummie!
>

> Spirit of Truth

Stop the name calling!

Pay attention and make intelligent comments.

Appearances may deceive.

The Poincare Conjecture reduces to a conjecture that a minumum of 9
points on the sphere arranged somewhat like this: . . . . . . . . . is
the smallest simply-connected case. That the old Poincare Conjecture
is false but a modified PC involving that 9 point matrix is true. This
is because the Reals are discrete and have gaps in between consecutive
Reals. But now notice I connect line segments to those 9 points shown
above. I cannot do it even with ascii art so let me describe
it. . . . forms one triangle and the next is . .   . then there is
  . . . and finally there is . . . These four triangles leave the
inside point unscathed so that this is the point that the Poincare
loop shrinks to. The essence of the 4Color Mapping is that there is no
fifth closed loop that can be adjacent to four closed loops that are
adjacent. In other words four adjacent closed loops is the maximum. So
now, let us relook at the above modified Poincare Conjecture with its
surrounding four triangles of that 9 point lattice. Can you see where
Poincare Conjecture has now merged as an equivalent statement as the 4
Color Mapping Problem? The minimum number of closed loops--triangles--
to satisfy Poincare Conjecture is 4, and the maximum closed loops to
satisfy 4Color Mapping is of course 4. So, in essence 9 point matrix
is related to adjacency maximum of 4.

The essence of 4 Color Mapping is that there is never a 5th mutual
adjacency, and I proved it using the Moebius theorem, but let us look
at 4 Color Mapping as an alternate statement of the Poincare
Conjecture. Here is 4 Color Mapping in its essence: MMMMMM MMMMMM
BBJJJ   BBJJJ Shown is the M country adjacent with B and J countries.
So all three are mutually adjacent, meaning, each has a contact with
the others. Now let us apply a 4th mutual adjacency in the form of O:
MMMMMM MMMMMM   BBJJJO   BBJJJO     OOOO Now, clearly, can you see why
4 mutual adjacency is a maximum? Can you see that a 5th is never
allowed because the J country was covered over by the O country? Now
here is the relevancy and relatedness to the Poincare Conjecture for
the O country covering is the same as encircling of a country so that
no other country can penetrate inside the covering up of J. That 4
Color Mapping is a question of the existence of a 5th mutual
adjacency. And the reason you cannot have a 5th is because the 4th
encircles one of the previous 3 countries. Now the Old-Poincare
Conjecture says that all closed loops has a point inside for which
that loop when it shrinks will always have that point inside. The New-
Poincare Conjecture as outlined in this book says that the Old
Poincare Conjecture is false because the points in Euclidean and
Elliptic geometry are discrete with consecutive points and having gaps
in between. So we need at least 9 consecutive points in such an array
to have a Poincare Conjecture: . . . . . . . . . The middle point is
the Poincare point where the surrounding points serve as the smallest
loop. So when we shrink that loop we end up with that middle point.
Now, can you see the similarity between the 4 Color Mapping and the
New Poincare Conjecture? The J country above is the point in the
middle of that Poincare array. In a sense, when you do the 4 Color
Mapping you are doing a Poincare loop around 3 mutual adjacent
countries and the 4th country that is mutually adjacent cuts off one
of the other three countries by encircling it. What is the importance
of these insights? Well for one it shows 4 Color Mapping is equivalent
to New-Poincare Conjecture. But more important is that the 4 Color
Mapping was not affected by the revelation that the points in
Euclidean geometry were discrete and consecutive with holes in between
consecutive Reals. The proof of 4 Color Mapping was not affected by
that revelation. But the Old Poincare Conjecture was seen as false and
had to be revised with a 9 point array. So here is the interesting
good news about this equivalency. Since the 4 Color Mapping is a true
theorem of mathematics with discrete and consecutive Reals, and if the
only Poincare Conjecture that is true is the modified form where 9
point array then the 4Color Mapping in a sense destroys the Old
Poincare Conjecture. So if you believe still that the Old Poincare
Conjecture is true then it is contradictory to the 4 Color Mapping and
that there is a 5th mutual adjacency. So can one use the Old Poincare
Conjecture and devise a 5th mutual adjacency? Apparently one can do so
because of the infinite downward regression of the old Betweenness
axiom that given A and B is always a new C. P.S. the ironies of life
are perhaps the most marvellous experiences of living. Because it was
about 20 years ago that I started proving 4 Color is false and
Poincare is true and here it is 20 years later that I am forced to say
4 Color was true and Poincare was false. I am saving this for future
laughter and ridicule. It would be like if Wikipedia existed in the
time of Copernicus, that their article on "earth" would be describing
a flat planet where you fall off if you sailed at the edge. In light
of the above posts of mine, that the 4Color Mapping is equivalent to a
New-Poincare-Conjecture makes Wikipedia's write-up nothing but a bunch
of hogwash. --- quoting Wikipedia --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poincare_conjecture
Poincaré conjecture From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Poincare conjecture) Jump to: navigation, search In
mathematics, the Poincaré conjecture (French, pronounced [pw??ka?e])
[1] is a theorem about the characterization of the three-dimensional
sphere among three-dimensional manifolds. It began as a popular,
important conjecture, but is now considered a theorem to the
satisfaction of the awarders of the Fields medal. The claim concerns a
space that locally looks like ordinary three dimensional space but is
connected, finite in size, and lacks any boundary (a closed 3-
manifold). The Poincaré conjecture claims that if such a space has the
additional property that each loop in the space can be continuously
tightened to a point, then it is just a three-dimensional sphere. An
analogous result has been known in higher dimensions for some time.
For closed 2 dimensional surfaces, if every loop can be continuously
tightened to a point, then the surface is a 2-sphere. The Poincaré
conjecture attempts to determine if the same is true for closed 3-
dimensional spaces. After nearly a century of effort by
mathematicians, Grigori Perelman sketched a proof of the conjecture in
a series of papers made available in 2002 and 2003. The proof followed
the program of Richard Hamilton. Several high-profile teams of
mathematicians have since verified the correctness of Perelman's
proof. The Poincaré conjecture was, before being proven, one of the
most important open questions in topology. It is one of the seven
Millennium Prize Problems, for which the Clay Mathematics Institute
offered a $1,000,000 prize for the first correct solution. Perelman's
work survived review and was confirmed in 2006, leading to him being
offered a Fields Medal, which he declined. The Poincaré conjecture
remains the only solved Millennium problem. On December 22, 2006, the
journal Science honored Perelman's proof of the Poincaré conjecture as
the scientific "Breakthrough of the Year," the first time this had
been bestowed in the area of mathematics.[2] --- end quoting Wikipedia
--- Archimedes Plutonium www.iw.net/~a_plutonium whole entire Universe
is just one big atom where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies
    Reply    Reply to author    Forward       Rate this post: Text
for clearing space . Discussion subject changed to "how
can we have a Poincare Conjecture equal to a... Sounds
almost incredulous that the two are the same things. But the key is
that both are about encircling and closing off geometrical figures.
The previous illustration of 4Color Mapping: MMMMMM MMMMMM   BBJJO
BBJJO    OOOO In order for those four countries to be 4 colorable
means there is 4 mutual adjacencies and no more. If there was a 5th
mutual adjacency then we lose the 4 Color Mapping. And what makes it
possible is that the O country encircles the J country so that no 5th
country can ever connect with J. In the Old-Poincare Conjecture we
have simply-connected that a closed loop shrinks to a point. But
because Reals are discrete with gaps between consecutive Reals the Old
Poincare Conjecture must be false and only with some revisions can we
even have a New Poincare Conjecture. A closed loop shrunk is not a
singular point but an array of at least 9 consecutive points where the
Poincare point is in the middle. . . . . . . . . . So how are those
two pictures above the same thing? Seems incredulous that they could
be the same. They are the same if we consider shrinking the 4 Color
Mapping and we consider the octupuses tentacles as country mapping. So
we have five countries as octupus tentacles and they meet at the end
tip-- all five. So can those five country-tentacles all be mutually
adjacent of those five end-tips? Well if the Old Poincare Conjecture
was true then we add another country, the L country to the above
diagram: LLLLLLLLLLL LMMMMMML LMMMMMML LLBBJJOLLLL LLBBJJOL LLOOOOL
LLLLLLLLL They are all mutually adjacent except for the J to L
countries. But if the Old Poincare Conjecture were true we shrink that
entire country set and what happens is that the J and L countries now
do become mutually adjacent. They become mutually adjacent because the
J country becomes the point in the Old Poincare Conjecture. The New
Poincare Conjecture upon shrinkage stops short of J becoming mutually
adjacent because the 9 point array blocks the penetration of the L
country. Having some difficulty in explaining this and so will leave
it at that. It is due to the fact it is not clear flowing to me, yet.
The idea is that if the Betweenness Axiom is allowed then it is the
source of all this inconsistency and contradictions. That between any
two A and B is always a C causes the 5 tentacles to be mutually
adjacent and causes the L country to penetrate and touch the J
country. - Show quoted text - Untitled to the friends of
Kolmogorov?N.L. Dreier, A.A. Malinovskii, S.A. Musatov, ..... his
customary improvizations during the lecture Luzin made a
conjecture ... (they discussed a series of questions arising from
Poincare's problem of three geodesies). .... remaining part was
divided into two almost equal parts. ...

http://www.iop.org/EJ/ article/0036-0279/43/6/A01/RMS_43_6_A01.pdf

Result for query "keyword(s)=theorem author= title="\newblock \emph
Map color theorem. \newblock The four-colour theorem. ..... Note that
if Szpiro's conjecture is true, then Theorem~ gives a uniform
bound ...... Unitary representations of classical Lie groups of equal
rank with nonzero Dirac cohomology ..... On the extremal functions of
Sobolev-Poincaré inequality ...

http://nyjm.albany.edu:8000/cgi-bin/ aglimpse/19/nyjm/Http/search/j
%3Ffirstyear%3D2001%26journaldir %3Dcombined%26lastyear%3D2007%26query
%3Dtheorem

Result for query "keyword(s)=theorem author= title="The inverse
mapping theorem guarantees that any surface is; a plane, ...... Our
main theorem checks the conjecture for some specific groups .....
Minimal submanifolds of Kähler-Einstein manifolds with equal Kähler
angles ...... Equivalence of Analytic and Sobolev Poincare
Inequalities for Planar Domains ...

http://nyjm.albany.edu:8000/cgi-bin/ aglimpse/19/nyjm/Http/search/j
%3Ffirstyear%3D1994%26journaldir %3Dcombined%26lastyear%3D2002%26query
%3Dtheorem arXiv:0711.2625v2 [hep-ph] 28 Jan 2008 subgroup of the
Poincare group. The position in the transverse plane coincides with
the ...... is equal to its mass and the spin of the nucleon is ......
in the nucleon, and in impact parameter space, where they enable to
map the spatial ..... [111] Musatov I.V. and Radyushkin A.V., Phys.
Rev. D, 61 (2000) 074027.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0711.2625

--
Martin Musatov (The above theory) http://MeAmI.org "Search for the
People!"

Date Subject Author
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/28/09
[...]
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
John Doe
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Mike
7/5/09
[...]
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Simple Simon
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
bsr3997@my-deja.com
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
maros174
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/12/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/16/09
[...]
7/13/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Haikke
7/13/09
[...]
Tom Roberts
7/15/09
[...]
7/25/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
scriber77@yahoo.com
7/15/09
[...]
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
7/15/09
[...]
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Ken Seto
7/2/09
[...]
Constructive Truth
7/25/09
[...]
7/17/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
glbrad01
7/17/09
[...]
NoEinstein
7/1/09