Topic: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Replies: 47   Last Post: Feb 8, 2014 8:41 PM

Constructive Truth

Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture

On Jul 8, 7:01 pm, mike <m....@irl.cri.replacethiswithnz> wrote:
> In article <88f7a7fc-702c-47ac-8f3e-66088faf4487
> @z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, marty.musa...@gmail.com says...
>

> > Here are a list of statements, I would like to know if we can
> > properly
> > decide from 2 N + 1:

> > (All of the below statements assume P > 2, as you asserted.)
>
> > Can we say....? (If every prime > 2 is 2 N + 1 = odd)
>
> > 1. 2 N + 1 = P an (odd) prime 1/2 (of an even) 2P?
>
> I assume that you trying to state:
>
> For all primes P of the form P = 2*N + 1, the number 2*P is even.
>
> If so then it is trivially true by definition.
>

> > 2. Can we then write for every prime > 2:
>
> > 2 N + 1 = P (odd) and 2P (Even), N is also always
> > even?

> Here you appear to be stating:
> For all P > 2, P = 4*N + 1, for some natural number N.
>
> If so then this is trivially false as it doesn't hold true for 7.
>

> > 3. Can the above statement equivocally be stated:
>
> > 2 (even N) + 1 = Every Prime > 2 = 1/2 2P or 1/2 * 4 (even
> > N) + 2?

> > 2 * 8 + 1 = 17 (a prime) = 1/2 (17*2) or 1/2 * (4 * 8) +
> > 2 ?

> This seems teh same as 2 above. If so then it is false.
>
> Marty, it may interest you to note that as well as:
>
> For all P > 2, P = 2*N + 1
>
> being true, it is also the case that:
>
> For all P > 3, P = 6*N +/- 1
>
> -- Mike

This is very interesting. Thanks Mike. So we have all primes > 2 may
be written as 2 N + 1 or 6 N + / - 1. Can these equations be combined
to deduce something further?

Can we write every prime not equal to 3 may be written as 3 N + / -
1 ?

Does
2 (even N) + 1 = Every Prime =/= 7 > 2 = 1/2 2P or 1/2 * 4
(even N) + 2?

Or does the single 7 present only an iceberg head in fatally flawed
logic?

I.N.R.I. Logic (aka, Martin Musatov -- for now)

Date Subject Author
6/20/09
Read Prime Generalization Conjecture
MeAmI.org
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
CBFalconer
6/21/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
MeAmI.org
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
John H. Guillory
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/27/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/29/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Peter Nilsson
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Alf P. Steinbach
6/30/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Dik T. Winter
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
mike
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
9/13/13
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
9/13/13
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
7/7/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Constructive Truth
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Alan Morgan
9/13/13
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
mike
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Constructive Truth
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Constructive Truth
7/12/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
mike
7/13/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
7/15/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
8/24/09
Read Musatov Prime 2 + 3
Guest
8/24/09
Read Musatov Prime 2 + 3
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Ed Prochak
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
William Elliot
6/20/09
Read Revised Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Revised Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
2/8/14