The Math Forum

Topic: michelson morley experiment questions
Replies: 323   Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 6:28 PM

June R Harton

Re: michelson morley experiment questions

"Tom Roberts" <tjroberts137@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Spirit of Truth wrote:
>> I mean that disagreeing with the apparent "illogical"
>> ideas in SR, at least in my case, is not to do with
>> my "human" intuition disageeing with it. This real universe
>> of ours does not support lack of simultaneity.

> Ultimately, this _IS_ about your personal "human intuition", because you
> actually know nothing at all about the real universe -- everything you
> think you know about it is really about a MODEL of it that you have in
> your mind. The MODEL you happen to have constructed for yourself does not
> support lack of simultaneity. That's fine, and such a model works well in
> everyday life, but you have only a superficial notion about whether or not
> your mental model accurately corresponds to the real world -- you
> personally have no experience with regions of the world where your
> personal model breaks down.
>
> Those of us who have studied physics, and have experience where your model
> breaks down (by performing experiments at high energy particle
> accelerators), know that the model of relativity corresponds MUCH better
> to the experiments we have performed on the world; relativity, of course,
> does support and require the "lack of simultaneity" you have in mind.
>
> So this really comes down to your personal lack of experience, and your
> extreme naiveté about the ability of your thoughts to control the
> universe. Just because you THINK "This real universe of ours does not
> support lack of simultaneity" does not make it so. Indeed, real
> experiments show that it does.

How silly that you try to pretend this is real:

No, you haven't inderstood Einstein's lack of simultaneity.

Study these carefully:

Andromeda paradox in here:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Special_Relativity/Simultaneity,_time_dilation_and_length_contraction#The_relativity_of_simultaneity_and_the_Andromeda_paradox

Captain Kirk in here:

http://phyun5.ucr.edu/~wudka/Physics7/Notes_www/node77.html#SECTION03122200000000000000

Both those link say you are living in a block universe with the future
already there. It is false.

> Tom Roberts

When are you going to stop posting nonsense. SR postulates nonsense and you
keep repeating
that it is correct. The math is pretty but it is made up and FALSE
for this universe.

And, no, I KNOW that SR is false and I KNOW your studies have led
you into a miasma of lies and lying to yourself.

Wells put it well:

'Really, this is what is meant by the Fourth Dimension, though some people
who talk about the Fourth Dimension do not know they mean it. It is only
another way of looking at Time. There is no difference between Time and any
of the three dimensions of Space except that our consciousness moves along
with it.' -- Herbert George Wells - "The Time Machine" - 1895.

All consciousness has a common now. Wake up, Tommy!

Spirit of Truth

Date Subject Author
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/28/09
[...]
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
John Doe
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Mike
7/5/09
[...]
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Simple Simon
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
bsr3997@my-deja.com
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
maros174
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/12/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/16/09
[...]
7/13/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Haikke
7/13/09
[...]
7/25/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
scriber77@yahoo.com
7/15/09
[...]
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
7/15/09
[...]
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Ken Seto
7/2/09
[...]
Constructive Truth
7/25/09
[...]
7/17/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
glbrad01
7/17/09
[...]
NoEinstein
7/1/09