The Math Forum

Topic: michelson morley experiment questions
Replies: 323   Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 6:28 PM

June R Harton

Re: michelson morley experiment questions

"Whoever" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> "Spirit of Truth" <juneharton@prodigy.net> wrote in message

>> "Tom Roberts" <tjroberts137@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

>>> I see. You think your personal desires and expectations can dictate to
>>> the universe how to operate. That is not science.
>>>
>>> BTW SR does not have "lack of simultaneity", it's just that
>>> to different observers simultaneity is different. This is
>>> as much an aspect of the OBSERVERS, as of the universe itself.

>> 'Really, this is what is meant by the Fourth Dimension, though some
>> people
>> who talk about the Fourth Dimension do not know they mean it. It is only
>> another way of looking at Time. There is no difference between Time and
>> any
>> of the three dimensions of Space except that our consciousness moves
>> along
>> with it.' -- Herbert George Wells - "The Time Machine" - 1895.
>>
>> You might start trying to understand the part Consciousness actually
>> plays in all this, Tom.

> So your argument is based on a science fiction story. That is not
> surprising
>

>>> "Spirit of Truth" is an OUTRAGEOUSLY inaccurate nom de guerre.
>>>

>>> Tom Roberts

>> Tom, start restudying SR with an idea of comparing it to the physical
>> universe.

> That's what experiments do.. and SR works.
>

>> You obviously haven't an earthly idea of what it really is about. And,
>> perhaps, you should look up gap closure before starting.
> >

> What is your problem with gap closure .. perhaps we can help you
> understand ?

OK, I have given you your chance for education.

Whoever, you have shown nothing except a profound ignorance of science.
*plonk*

:)

Spirit of Truth

Date Subject Author
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/28/09
[...]
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
John Doe
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Mike
7/5/09
[...]
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Simple Simon
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
bsr3997@my-deja.com
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
maros174
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/12/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/16/09
[...]
7/13/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Haikke
7/13/09
[...]
7/25/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
scriber77@yahoo.com
7/15/09
[...]
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
7/15/09
[...]
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Ken Seto
7/2/09
[...]
Constructive Truth
7/25/09
[...]
7/17/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
glbrad01
7/17/09
[...]
NoEinstein
7/1/09