Topic: michelson morley experiment questions
Replies: 323   Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 6:28 PM

June R Harton

Re: michelson morley experiment questions

"Whoever" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> "Spirit of Truth" <juneharton@prodigy.net> wrote in message

>> "Whoever" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>> "Spirit of Truth" <juneharton@prodigy.net> wrote in message

>>> Its relevant to philosophy and metaphysics .. not to physics. I don't
>>> say it isn't important or interesting.. Just not relevant to physics.

>>> Your assurance is meaningless. You need logic and reasoning .. are you
>>> capable of providing some, rather than simply your assurances?

> Oh .. so asking for logic and reasoning is ignorance of science. If so,
> then I guess I'm guilty. You must be confusing science with religion.

OK, I have given you your chance for education.

Whoever, you have shown nothing except a profound ignorance of science.
*plonk*

:)

Spirit of Truth

Date Subject Author
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/28/09
[...]
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
John Doe
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Mike
7/5/09
[...]
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Simple Simon
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
bsr3997@my-deja.com
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
maros174
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/12/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/16/09
[...]
7/13/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Haikke
7/13/09
[...]
Tom Roberts
7/15/09
[...]
7/25/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
scriber77@yahoo.com
7/15/09
[...]
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
7/15/09
[...]
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Ken Seto
7/2/09
[...]
Constructive Truth
7/25/09
[...]
7/17/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
glbrad01
7/17/09
[...]
NoEinstein
7/1/09