Topic: Shapes of Hieratic numerals
Replies: 13   Last Post: Jul 14, 2009 2:26 PM

despinne

Re: Sad news about the Math-Hist-List
att1.html (2.2 K)

When the U of Chicago stopped supporting its Ancient Near East list thru the
library, it moved to ANE @ yahoo groups. It has been thriving there.
Joan H Griffith
When I play with my cat, who knows if I am not a pastime to her, more than
she is to me?~~Montaigne