Topic: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Replies: 47   Last Post: Feb 8, 2014 8:41 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture

On Jul 12, 7:59 pm, mike <m....@irl.cri.replacethiswithnz> wrote:
> In article <00e96645-4c61-491b-8a79-2a1ae4d3cf60
> @d4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, scribe...@aol.com says...
>

> > On Jul 8, 7:01 pm, mike <m....@irl.cri.replacethiswithnz> wrote:
> > > In article <88f7a7fc-702c-47ac-8f3e-66088faf4487
> > > @z4g2000prh.googlegroups.com>, marty.musa...@gmail.com says...

> > > I assume that you trying to state:
>
> > > For all primes P of the form P = 2*N + 1, the number 2*P is even.
>
> > > If so then it is trivially true by definition.

> > > Here you appear to be stating:
> > > For all P > 2, P = 4*N + 1, for some natural number N.

> > > If so then this is trivially false as it doesn't hold true for 7.

> > > This seems teh same as 2 above. If so then it is false.
>
> > > Marty, it may interest you to note that as well as:
>
> > > For all P > 2, P = 2*N + 1
>
> > > being true, it is also the case that:
>
> > > For all P > 3, P = 6*N +/- 1
>
> > > -- Mike
>
> > This is very interesting. Thanks Mike. So we have all primes > 2 may
> > be written as 2 N + 1 or 6 N + / - 1. Can these equations be combined
> > to deduce something further?

> Oh yes, there are lots more patterns! How about:
> For all P > 5, P = 30*N +/- {1,7,11,13}
>
> ...with the obvious interpretation of the {} brackets.
>
> Mike- Hide quoted text -

Neat, huh?

Date Subject Author
6/20/09
Read Prime Generalization Conjecture
MeAmI.org
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
CBFalconer
6/21/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
MeAmI.org
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
John H. Guillory
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/27/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/29/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Peter Nilsson
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Alf P. Steinbach
6/30/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Dik T. Winter
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
mike
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
9/13/13
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
9/13/13
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
7/7/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Constructive Truth
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Alan Morgan
9/13/13
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
mike
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Constructive Truth
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Constructive Truth
7/12/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
mike
7/13/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
7/15/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
8/24/09
Read Musatov Prime 2 + 3
Guest
8/24/09
Read Musatov Prime 2 + 3
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Ed Prochak
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
William Elliot
6/20/09
Read Revised Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Revised Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
2/8/14