The Math Forum

Topic: michelson morley experiment questions
Replies: 323   Last Post: Jul 25, 2009 6:28 PM

Little P

Re: michelson morley experiment questions

Spirit of Truth wrote:

> "Sam Wormley" <swormley1@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>

>>Spirit of Truth wrote:
>>

>>>What an asinine, ignorant comment. The math is math and it
>>>depends on what you put into it. The physical universe says that
>>>the Einstein math is NOT the Physics of this universe.
>>>

>> Spirit--Actually Einstein's math as embodied in special and general
>> relativity is self-consistent

> THAT is true, Sam. And, sorry, no, our universe contradicts SR by
> observation of the obvious, by a trillion to one of the experiments.

In other words, you have no evidence except your prejudice.
The experiments work and you deny reality for your delusions.

> You never did that exercise of the "nows" did you? A person
> walking away from you is in your now, now, now and you are in
> his same now, now, now of you. Same if a person is walking towards
> you. Confront reality, Sam. SR is falsified by existence.

Except, of course, your statement is pure nonsense.

>>and altogether profound. There has never
>> been an observation that contradicts a prediction of eithe special or
>> general relativity. So far they are excellent models of nature in their
>> domains.
>> I'm actually trying to help you, Spirit.
>> -Sam

> Thanks, Sam, but you would help me and yourself more by solving
> actually what is wrong in that delusive iSR that so far has been
> your religion.

And your religion is hating SR. You do enjoy your ignorance.

> Spirit of Truth

Date Subject Author
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/26/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/27/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
6/28/09
[...]
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Koobee Wublee
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
6/30/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
6/29/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Eric Gisse
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
John Doe
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Dono
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/3/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/4/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Little P
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/5/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Mike
7/5/09
[...]
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/7/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Simple Simon
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/8/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
bsr3997@my-deja.com
7/9/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
maros174
7/10/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/11/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
June R Harton
7/12/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Sam Wormley
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/14/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
John Doe
7/15/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment - pearls
June R Harton
7/16/09
[...]
7/13/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Haikke
7/13/09
[...]
Tom Roberts
7/15/09
[...]
7/25/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
scriber77@yahoo.com
7/15/09
[...]
Ahmed Ouahi, Architect
7/15/09
[...]
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Paul Stowe
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
The Sorcerer
7/1/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
MeAmI.org
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Peter Webb
7/2/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
Ken Seto
7/2/09
[...]
Constructive Truth
7/25/09
[...]
7/17/09
Read Re: michelson morley experiment questions
glbrad01
7/17/09
[...]
NoEinstein
7/1/09