Topic: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Replies: 47   Last Post: Feb 8, 2014 8:41 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture

On Jul 12, 11:07 pm, Musatov <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 7:59 pm, mike <m....@irl.cri.replacethiswithnz> wrote:
>

> > In article <00e96645-4c61-491b-8a79-2a1ae4d3cf60
> > @d4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, scribe...@aol.com says...

> > > This is very interesting. Thanks Mike. So we have all primes > 2 may
> > > be written as 2 N + 1 or 6 N + / - 1. Can these equations be combined
> > > to deduce something further?

> > Oh yes, there are lots more patterns! How about:
> > For all P > 5, P = 30*N +/- {1,7,11,13}

> > ...with the obvious interpretation of the {} brackets.
>
> > Mike- Hide quoted text -

> Neat, huh?

#
Highlighted: Almost Syntax Aware Musatov - comp.software-eng ...
Apr 25, 2009 ... There are currently too many topics in this group
that display first. To make this topic appear first, remove this
option from another topic ...
groups.google.com/group/comp.software-eng/.../1c664aadaa288328?lnk...
#
Dmitri Musatov - LinkedIn
Dmitri Musatov's Groups: ACCA applicant (Association of Chartered
Certified Accountants), CFA applicant (Chartered Financial
Analyst), ...
www.linkedin.com/pub/dmitri-musatov/3/410/936
#
"Musatov"... - comp.theory | Google Groups
1> "Musatov"<...> - sci.math | Google Groups just 2n^2 - 1)? My bad in
my post in this thread ( the one you quoted) musatov's claim was not 2n
(2n/2)-1, ...
groups.google.com/group/comp.theory/browse.../feeb9a0ab0322181
#
"Musatov"... - sci.math | Google Groups
Jun 28, 2009 ... The group you are posting to is a Usenet group.
Messages posted to this group will make your email address visible to
anyone on the Internet ...
groups.google.com/group/sci.math/msg/15057c6167457eb6
#
Musatov "null zero rrror!" setsdimensional time block, to ...
Discussions - comp.theory | Google Groups 10 posts - 3 authors - Last
post: 2 days ago PNP_Complete________________[snap]+Musatov Did you
mean: model ... ...
groups.google.com/group/comp.programming/.../836d0e6877347655
#
Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture - sci.math.num-analysis ...
15 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 2 days ago
Prime Generalization Conjecture": Every prime greater than > 2 is 2n
+1=P. ...
groups.google.com/group/sci.math.num-analysis/.../257c6e464ea31d0a?...
#
Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture - sci.math | Google Groups
Message from discussion Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture ...
Messages posted to this group will make your email address visible to
anyone on the ...
groups.google.com/group/sci.math/msg/614e271b09909a5d
#
"Musatov"... - sci.math | Google Groups
sci.math | Google Groups just 2n^2 - 1)? My bad in my post in this
thread ( the one you quoted) musatov's claim was not 2n(2n/2)-1, but 2^
(2n-1)-1 . ...
groups.google.com/group/sci.math/msg/2a5d930489e985c7
#
"Musatov"... - sci.math | Google Groups
Messages posted to this group will make your email address visible to
anyone on the Internet. .... iii)Musatov, at age 85, finally
understands what a ...
groups.google.com/group/sci.math/msg/05ea84a35fdf90ea
#
"Musatov"... - sci.math | Google Groups
Messages posted to this group will make your email address visible to
anyone on the ... its width remains 1/2 no matter how n is increased.
-- Musatov ...
groups.google.com/group/sci.math/msg/071ff6686e39161d

Date Subject Author
6/20/09
Read Prime Generalization Conjecture
MeAmI.org
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
CBFalconer
6/21/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
MeAmI.org
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
John H. Guillory
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/26/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/27/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/27/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/29/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Peter Nilsson
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Alf P. Steinbach
6/30/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Dik T. Winter
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
mike
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Richard Heathfield
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
9/13/13
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
9/13/13
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
7/7/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Constructive Truth
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Alan Morgan
9/13/13
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
mike
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Constructive Truth
7/8/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Constructive Truth
7/12/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
mike
7/13/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
7/15/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
8/24/09
Read Musatov Prime 2 + 3
Guest
8/24/09
Read Musatov Prime 2 + 3
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/30/09
Read Re: Musatov Prime Generalization Conjecture
Ed Prochak
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
William Elliot
6/20/09
Read Revised Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Revised Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
6/20/09
Read Re: Prime Generalization Conjecture
Guest
2/8/14