Topic: A new math usenet group
Replies: 148   Last Post: Dec 16, 2012 12:23 AM

Bacle

From: NYC
Registered: 6/21/09
Re: easier to ban Musatov: help contribute evidence

> On Aug 14, 4:05 pm, Ken Quirici <kquir...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

> > On Aug 14, 6:04 pm, Gauss163 <gauss...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> anewmathdiscussiongroup

> focus

> > > Far less work than moderation is to make a case
> to Musatov's ISPs
> > > to terminate his account for widespread prolonged
> abuse of sci.math.
> > > A thread has been created for this purpose.
> Please take a few moments
> > > to find some posts that clearly prove Musatov's
> abuse at quick glance
> > > and post links to this
> threadhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/msg/9fba
> 42d0453ad6ef

> > What's to prevent him from spawning equally odious

> false
> > identities? Moderation will solve any such
> problems.
>
> Is that ignorance or willful ignorance? omega minimo.
> Jul-09-09 09:09
> PM ... Here's a quote "The 'Unrecommend' feature
> passes through 3
> stages. PretzelWarrior ...
>

> A Sceptical I: Breaking my silence to support free
> speech
> MP ignorant, offensive. Fictional Sceptics #6: Star
> Trek (part 1) ...
> Quote me by all means, but please attribute it and
> don't just paste an
> entire article. ...
> HTTP://sceptical-i.blogspot.com/.../breaking-my-silenc
> e-to-support-free.html
>
> I HAVE RESPECTED MY OPPONENTS AND DRAWN FAIR
> SUPPORTERS.

No you haven't , and you have no supporters that I
can tell here. Posting off-topic is not respectful
by any means.
We have used a format that has worked well for all
of us for a while, and you seem to believe we have
to srop all we are doing and change our ways to
please you. And you want to use your format, benefit
from others' feedback, but you choose not to make
efforts to adapt to, and work with, others.

And please keep your views on religion and religious
posts for some other site. They don't belong in a math
site, just like, e.g., my political views would not belong here. Discuss them, challenge them if you want.
Just don't do it here.

Or you want to keep benefitting from posting here
without making efforts to adapt to others' ways.
This is , IMO, the definition of unfairness.

Date Subject Author
8/14/09
Read A new math usenet group
William Elliot
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Musatov
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Jack
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Musatov
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Frederick Williams
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Guest
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Guest
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Guest
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
OwlHoot
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Jack
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
William Elliot
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
lwalke3@lausd.net
8/15/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Jesse F. Hughes
8/15/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Jack
8/16/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
adamk
8/17/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Herman Jurjus
8/17/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bart Goddard
8/17/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
David Bernier
8/17/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Herman Jurjus
8/17/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bart Goddard
8/17/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
David R Tribble
8/17/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bart Goddard
8/15/09
Read I am working
Guest
8/15/09
Read Double Helix Replacement for DNA and Special Relativity
Guest
8/15/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Guest
8/15/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
J. Antonio Perez M.
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
lwalke3@lausd.net
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Brian Chandler
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Jesse F. Hughes
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Pubkeybreaker
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Herman Jurjus
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Pubkeybreaker
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Herman Jurjus
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Constructive Truth
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
lwalke3@lausd.net
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bart Goddard
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Herman Jurjus
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bart Goddard
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Herman Jurjus
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bart Goddard
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Herman Jurjus
8/18/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bart Goddard
8/19/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Aatu Koskensilta
8/20/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bart Goddard
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
OwlHoot
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Guest
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
brian fletcher
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
OwlHoot
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Frederick Williams
8/15/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
William Elliot
8/15/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Guest
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Herman Jurjus
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Frederick Williams
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Herman Jurjus
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Cliff Bott
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Frederick Williams
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Pubkeybreaker
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Pubkeybreaker
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
OwlHoot
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Richard L. Peterson
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Jack
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
hdbanannah
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bart Goddard
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
J. Antonio Perez M.
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
mensanator
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Guest
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Guest
8/14/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
scribio_vide
8/15/09
Read Re: A new math usenet group
Bacle
8/14/09
Read easier to ban Musatov: help contribute evidence
Guass163
8/14/09
Read Re: easier to ban Musatov: help contribute evidence
ken quirici
11/24/12
Read Re: easier to ban Musatov: help contribute evidence
11/26/12
[...]
Read Easier to ban Speech than to Ignore it?
Constructive Truth
8/16/09
Read Re: Easier to ban Speech than to Ignore it?
ken quirici
8/16/09
[...]
Penny Hassett
8/16/09
[...]