Topic: JSH: But Twitter is more fun
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 19, 2009 9:37 PM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: But Twitter is more fun

So leave, you gushing fountain of immeasurable
idiocy. I have enough of the cranking spew words
of nothing to fill several garbage cans of rotting
newsgroup filth everlasting posting and writing
the same thing about primes and their primes
trembling shaking and raging at the screen
futility boring idiocy splat duh.